Workouts for 2016 TBD
WOD No. 1-
“The Soul Crusher”
11 minutes to complete with a continuous running clock:
4 rounds for time:
50 Double Unders
10 Burpee Box Jumps 20” (all Rx, male and female), 24” (all Elite, male and female)
**Immediately after completion of WOD 1, you will begin WOD 1A.**
With remaining time, max rep HSPUs.
Rx = 25lb plates with abmat (male and female)
Elite = 45lb plates + 25lb plates with abmat (male and female)
– If you do not complete WOD 1 within the 11 minutes, you will receive 1 sec added to the cap for every rep short, and you will receive a score of 0 reps for WOD 1A.
– Workout 1 will be a 2 scored event, WOD 1 and WOD 1A.
o Score 1 = Time when WOD 1 is completed
o Score 1A = Number of reps completed during WOD 1A
WOD No. 2-
6 minutes to establish a 1rm Snatch:
– Snatch may be- muscle, power, squat, split
– The barbell may only increase in weight. Once the barbell is lifted off the ground, a lighter weight may not be loaded on the barbell. You will receive as many attempts as you can make during the workout.
– Workout 2 will be a 1 score event
o Score 2 = Heaviest successful complex
WOD No. 3-
Air Assault Calories (12-9-6 for all Females in all divisions)
Thrusters 95/65lbs (Rx), 135/95 (Elite)
Pull Ups (Rx), C2B Pull Ups (Elite)
– Time Cap = 10 minutes. 1 second will be added to cap for every rep short.
– Athletes will be responsible for resetting the Air Assault bike to zero, before the start of every round.
– Workout 3 will be a 1 score event
o Score 3 = Time
WOD No. 4-
“Just keep swimming”
600m Swim for Time
10 min cap
If you do not complete WOD 4 within the 10 minutes, you will receive 1 sec added to the cap for every 25m pool length short. Only completed 25m lengths will be counted.
Workout 4 will be a 2 scored event, WOD 4 and WOD 4A.
WOD 4 is time at 100m
WOD 4A is 600m total time
WOD No. 5-
“Dead in the water”
AMRAP in 7 minutes:
15 Deadlifts 225/155lbs (Rx), 275/205lbs (Elite)
Only completed 25m pool lengths will be completed.
25m pool length = 1 rep. 1 completed round = 17 reps.
Bring a dry towel to dry off hands between rounds is highly recommended.
A 20kg barbell will be used for both men and women.
Workout 5 will be a 1 score event
Score 5 = Total Reps